Help-me 😭

xlBrunalx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Help-me πŸ₯Ί

my SL does not want to catch, he comes in more is falling already did everything, even changed the view and the problem continues, he was working perfectly, then I stopped playing and now that I do not want to catch, some help please!Β 

Β πŸ˜”πŸ˜­πŸ˜­

9 answers to this question

Meu SL funcionava perfeitamente antes, entΓ£o eu tinha parado de jogar SL, e agora que eu voltei a John ele entra e nΓ£o demora muito ele fica caindo, e antes ele nΓ£o dava nenhum erro, eu jΓ‘ fiz de tudo para arrumar e nΓ£o consigo arrumar, e muita gente esta com o mesmo problema que eu

• Like 1

Thank you, Bruna.Β  Google Translate gives this translation:

"My SL worked perfectly before, so I had stopped playing SL, and now that I got back to John he comes in and it doesn't take long to fall, and before he made no mistake, I've done everything to fix and can't fix , and a lot of people have the same problem as me"

I think you are saying that SL is crashing, and that it crashes when your friend John visits you.Β  Please go to the Help menu in your viewer, and choose "About Second Life."Β  Copy the information there by highlighting it with your mouse and pressing CTRL+C.Β  Paste it here in your forum message with CTRL+V.Β  Also, if you are getting an error message when you crash, please post the message here.

Second Life Release 6.3.2.530972 (32bit)Β 
Notas de versΓ£o

CPU: Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU Β N3010 Β @ 1.04GHz (1039.94 MHz)
MemΓ³ria: 3949 MBs
VersΓ£o OS: Microsoft Windows 8 64-bit (Build 9200)
Placa de vΓ­deo: Intel
Placa grΓ‘fica: Intel(R) HD Graphics 400

VersΓ£o do driver de vΓ­deo Windows: Intel
VersΓ£o do OpenGL: 4.2.0 - Build 20.19.15.4531

Tamanho da janela: 1366x705
Ajuste do tamanho da fonte: 96pt
UI Escala: 1
Estabelecer a distΓ’ncia: 64m
Largura da banda: 3000kbit/s
LOD fator: 1.125
Qualidade de renderização: 0
Modelo avançado de luzes: Disabled
MemΓ³ria de textura: 512MB
VFS (cache) tempo de criação: outubro 05 2019 19:41:06

VersΓ£o do J2C Decoder: KDU v7.10.4Β 
VersΓ£o do driver de Γ‘udio: FMOD Ex 4.44.64
Dullahan: 1.1.1320 / CEF: 3.3626.1895.g7001d56 / Chromium: 72.0.3626.121Β 
VersΓ£o do LibVLC: 2.2.8Β 
VersΓ£o do servidor de voz: Not Connected
outubro 15 2019 14:53:03

Same happens to my avatar! I stopped SL for a long time and now I get disconnected everytime i logg in.

I have all the updates on my computer (windows 10) and updated graphic card and I have deleted old files and viewer. Uploaded firestorm first and I got disconnected. Reinstalled it and same problem. I downloaded Second Life viewer and same happens, my avatar gets disconnected.

My settings inworld are on low, still my avi gets disconnected. I tried to tp also and same happens when I change locations.

I am guessing the connection problems are due to poor internet between your computers and the second life servers. While your direct connection to the internet may be good, there may be some issue while traveling the interwebs from your place to SL. (For both BarbieHardon and xlBrunalx.)

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1618 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.