Lindens Purchased Total?

MirandaBowers

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Out of curiosity, is there any way to check how many lindens/dollars I have spent/put into my Second Life account during the entirety of my time here? Such as from when the account was opened. Or at least a way for me to calculate it?

(this is purely for my own curiosity as to how much I dedicate to this hobby :))

11 answers to this question

46 minutes ago, MirandaBowers said:

Out of curiosity, is there any way to check how many lindens/dollars I have spent/put into my Second Life account during the entirety of my time here? Such as from when the account was opened. Or at least a way for me to calculate it?

(this is purely for my own curiosity as to how much I dedicate to this hobby :))

You mean without going through your email records?  

I'm afraid to find out how much I've spent over the years. I have a major spending problem and literally blew all my life savings in SL. Now I have to fish all day to earn lindens for anything I want in game. A difficult but necessary lesson in self control & patience.

• Sad 1

6 minutes ago, malienna said:

I'm afraid to find out how much I've spent over the years. I have a major spending problem and literally blew all my life savings in SL. Now I have to fish all day to earn lindens for anything I want in game. A difficult but necessary lesson in self control & patience.

Maybe you could write a book.  Make some money that way.  Sorry to hear that!  

7 hours ago, MirandaBowers said:

So far as SL MP records go back- just the last 30 days for linden transactions.  Anything further would of be on you to research via your bank.  No doubt LL knows what you've spent.  Possibly LL can furnish that info upon request but no idea if they would.  

7 hours ago, Resi Pfeffer said:

What savings? the ones you had on your RL bank account?

1 hour ago, malienna said:

Yes

See, that's another reason why my Rule #1 in-world is:

Real Life™ always has absolute priority, no matter what happens in Second Life™

The first reason is that people I knew back on my first account  had spent much more TIME  in-world than they could afford. So much so that they neglected their Real Life™ household chores, their families, neglected their sleep needs, even lost their job  (happened to 3 people I knew), risked their marriage (2 people), and lost an apprenticeship (1 person) over SL.

Edited by ThorinII
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.