Search Events for Live Music

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Ok, can we get the Linden police out here to crack down on this nonsense! :) a DJ is not "live music" nor is spinning the tunes of the 90s "live music". Ok, I suppose "technically" a DJ is "Live Music" but I don't think that is the meaning of this category. Or, make a category for live  performers only .....

It would be nice to have a band "performing" to music. Like a Beatles band with John, Paul, George and Ringo avatars up on stage while the band's greatest hits are playing. I'm sure someone has tried something like that before in SL.

I agree a live performance should be listed differently than a DJ performance.

6 hours ago, Bree Giffen said:

It would be nice to have a band "performing" to music. Like a Beatles band with John, Paul, George and Ringo avatars up on stage while the band's greatest hits are playing. I'm sure someone has tried something like that before in SL.

I agree a live performance should be listed differently than a DJ performance.

There are some tribute bands that do that in world and those are entertaining.

As for the "DJ" being posted as live music --- they should create a separate category for those.

And also there are some "live performers" that use a recording for their shows. Been to one that used his phone and when it's battery ran out, end of show. The guy pretty much left SL.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.