babygurlalways

Control panel

HELP!!! just got a linden home the older ones, meadowbrook one but my control panel isnt working at all. Also i dont see a mailbox infront of the home or anything near it like the website says...is that for the new linden homes?

1 minute ago, babygurlalways said:

HELP!!! just got a linden home the older ones, meadowbrook one but my control panel isnt working at all. Also i dont see a mailbox infront of the home or anything near it like the website says...is that for the new linden homes?

Ok...deep breath...two things first:

1. Don't panic

2. Try waiting a few minutes - could be lag; if still nothing, try relogging.

Let us know how you go with that first.

• Like 1

Sometimes issues like this need a region restart. Given that Tuesday is rolling restarts day, I'd wait until after that and see if it fixes it. Doesn't seem any point putting in a ticket for a restart when they're going to do it tomorrow anyway.

• Like 2

Contact Live Chat.  They are experts at fixing jammed control panels in the older Linden Homes.  That's one of their shining talents.  Now that the new Linden Homes use a mailbox system, Live Chat is getting lonely.  A call from you will perk their day up.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 2