Owning land and a linden home

Delenara

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

8 minutes ago, Delenara said:

so how do I go about owning my linden home and land, obviously I know there is extra pay but how do I go about getting my linden home while already owning land?

if you already own land you first have to raise your tier level so you have enough to own 1024 or 512 more land, depending on the linden home you want.
After that you click on the get your home button at right side on your account page.
New Linden homes are not often available, you'll have to be patient.

On your dashboard at secondlife.com, open the page for Land Manager >>> Land Use Fees

d0501d06f3816b376486a2d3d536207b.png

You'll find a handy calculator that will help you calculate what the extra amount of land that you want to buy will cost you in monthly land fees.  Look to the bottom of the page and click the appropriate button to increase your limit to the amount that you plan to add.  If you are hoping to get a Traditional theme Linden Home or a Houseboat in Bellisseria, you will need to be able to buy 1024 sq m more land than you currently own.  If you hope to get a Camping Trailer there, you will need to be able to buy 512 sq m.  Your Premium land fee waiver will pay for land fees on the first 1024 sq m of the total amount that you own.  Any amount above that will be billed to your payment method.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1655 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.