You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

There are well over 5000 dedicated Second Life accounts (both individuals and stores) on Flickr. In fact, 5000 is a very conservative estimate. It's the main place for SL images, so yes, people defini

I'm kinda new of taking photos and I don't have much followers in Flickr. Let's follow each other 🙂  My flickr here

Slowly finding some time again to spend in SL, so also on Flickr. Can find me here on Flickr (Sometimes a bit NSFW)

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

I kinda suck at the whole "flickr" thing because I don't spam groups whether my picture belongs there or not, I don't fave swap or fave many pictures, and I don't tend to follow many people.  I really need to care more I guess.

Anyhoo...in case anyone is interested.  It is mostly blog pictures with some NSFW and fun pictures thrown in.

• Like 1

I am in flickrs just to follow my friends and fam in SL.

Il follow anyone who follows me.😊

My flickr name is kanzulr

Disclaimer-i dont have any content yet.

My content are in FB and Insta

28 minutes ago, Simo Vodopan said:

I've got a Flickr but I can't necessarily post it here since it's pretty NSFW (I'm a pretty naughty sort I'll say that much). Love taking nude photos and everything.

Just preface it with NSFW like I do.  Enter at your own risk.

Good morning!

Well, I do not. I have no Flickr account. I have been into photography in RL for such a long time, with a Pentax SLR camera and several lenses and all the bells and whistles, I have never felt the same regarding SL photography. Not really sure why...

Have a wonderful day!

I was introduced to sl photography by an old friend of mine and encouraged by him and several others about 8 years ago.  I tend to take photos in spurts; enthusiastically taking photos frequently for a few weeks, and then I drift away.  I use pixlr express or picmonkey but would love to learn photoshop.  I'd say that about 1/4 of my sl friends are people who enjoy taking photos and posting them to flickr.  

Here's my flickr photostream:  https://www.flickr.com/photos/kari_velvetleaf/

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 113 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.