I will follow you when I get to my computer. I can't remember my password and it isn't saved in the device I am using. You can find a link to mine in my signature.

• Like 1

I honestly didn’t even know people still used flickr 

the last time I used it was probably 2010/2011 on Smallworlds before they used local image hosting and instead relied on things like seeqpod, SoundCloud, YouTube and flickr widgets 

11 hours ago, cheesecurd said:

I honestly didn’t even know people still used flickr 

There are well over 5000 dedicated Second Life accounts (both individuals and stores) on Flickr. In fact, 5000 is a very conservative estimate. It's the main place for SL images, so yes, people definitely still use it.

• Like 6

I love using Flickr, if people feel happy enough to follow and give a fave my pictures then I take as compliment as I admit I have improved a lot plus still learning more all the time!

• Like 2

Flickr is intertwined with SL in a way I never expected. In a good way. 

In fact I get shopping ideas from Flickr.......

• Like 2

On 10/12/2019 at 5:48 AM, Keyfimbilir said:

I'm kinda new of taking photos and I don't have much followers in Flickr. Let's follow each other 🙂 

My flickr here

If you have View Signatures turned on in your forum settings you will see that most people who have a Flickr will put a link into their forum signature (and often their in-world profiles also). So start looking at others' Flickrs and follow the ones of interest to you. They will get a notification that you have followed them. They will often have a look at your Flickr and, if they are so inclined, will follow you.

• Like 1

Second Life Flickr is one of my favorite things about SL. I love it for it's creativity, for news and gossip, new releases and shopping! I followed you 🙂

I don't have Flickr, but I looked at your page mate and I have got to say you do a pretty good job of taking photos. Awesome work. Good luck mate. :)

I do all my Legacy body shopping from Flickr groups. lol

My new wishlist has become my Favorites album on Flickr. ~bonus points location of items is included in most posts

I made one a while back in order to see some of the photos and feeds unavailable to the anonymous or NSFW-free crowd, since there are a few designers I love that have those settings toggled due to a need for maturity. I have yet to actually start using it to store any photos of my characters, but I thought about starting it like some of the others I've seen once I get a better grasp on second life photography.

Right now I haven't cared much about how my photos look as long as I can show people the look I had going for me at the time. Lmao.

On 10/16/2019 at 9:47 AM, Alyona Su said:

If you have View Signatures turned on in your forum settings you will see that most people who have a Flickr will put a link into their forum signature (and often their in-world profiles also). So start looking at others' Flickrs and follow the ones of interest to you. They will get a notification that you have followed them. They will often have a look at your Flickr and, if they are so inclined, will follow you.

Where do you turn that on, Alyona? I cannot find it...

Thanks! :)

7 hours ago, CaerolleClaudel said:

Where do you turn that on, Alyona? I cannot find it...

Thanks! :)

Click your name in the upper right and choose Account Settings. On the account setting space, click Signature. There is an option write your own signature and an option to show or hid everyones signature.

Edited by Alyona Su
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

Click your name in the upper right and choose Account Settings. On the account setting space, click Signature. There is an option write your own signature and an option to show or hid everyones signature.

Ah, thanks, I had tried going there, but cannot get in until I have more posts. At least now I know. :)

1 hour ago, Alyona Su said:

You are so unbelievably helpful! Don’t ever leave the forum. I’m learning things I didn’t even know I needed or wanted. 

Now I just have to figure out how to find my profile link on Flickr. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Marut72 said:

You are so unbelievably helpful! Don’t ever leave the forum. I’m learning things I didn’t even know I needed or wanted. 

I find Flickr very kludgy. If you go under the You dropdown, the first selection is About. You can edit your profile there.

Btw, the stuff you can do in the mobile app is very limited, so you probably need to be in a real browser (an iPad with 13 might work, though).

9 hours ago, Marut72 said:

Normally all I do is go to the 'about' section of my Flickr account and copy the interwebz browser link that's visible at the top.

Passing out that link to people will send them to your Flickr easy peasy. n.n

My personal Flickr I've changed to 'momomoonusagi' as its name, so it appears as so:

https://www.flickr.com/photos/momomoonusagi/

But if I remember correctly, unless you've changed the name of your Flickr to something specific, generally there's a jumble of numbers and letters with a 'N' in the mix at the end of the link I suggested you use and after the 'photos/' part is your actual profile name for your Flickr.

Edited by momomoonusagi
  • Thanks 1