looking for a friend to teach me how to earn lindens (:

Keyfimbilir

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

21 minutes ago, Rhonda Huntress said:

I just buy mine.  Fast and easy. 
Before I retired I wouild spend about 1 hour's worth of RL work twice a month. That was my budget.  I've kind of stuck to that as my limit after retirement but I seldom buy that much any more.  Maybe half of that usually.

our currency is too low for dolar. so it's expensive for us to buy linden. 

Edited by Keyfimbilir

What do you have to offer that other people would be willing to pay you for?

Some people create content that others buy, like clothing or decor. Others are good scripters, and write tools and huds for people to use. Others have a creative and literate mind, and market that mind in the, uh, adult industry. Others offer photographic services, or avatar customisation services, or anything else that covers a need that people have.

Many of us have these marketable skills but already work full time, and so would rather relax in our SL time. That's a perfectly valid choice too.

But for most people, the answer is nothing. Most people have skills that are not easily marketable in SL. Those skills are usually marketable in RL though, which is why we work and pay for Lindens that way... usually at a far better L$/hour rate than anyone with a 'SL job'.

• Like 2

My Second Life name is Tianna Steamer.  I am more than happy to help you.  I do work in second life as a Greed host.  I have for many years and have not bought any lindens in many years ..only taken out for real.  I have also worked in other areas.  If you can use voice, use a radar, understand the game and can be polite then you can apply as a greed host.  You get 2 forms of payment.  When hosting you always get 100% of your tips and generally you can manage to get in 6-8 games per hour so 6-8 tips of varying amounts.  A shift is 2 hours long.  Weekly you get a card commission on your per board sales and that per card amount varies sim to sim.  I am happy to help anyone especially new people.

• 6 months later...

I found my creative writing skills useful in making tons of money as an exotic dancer. Then I discovered I had a knack for making poses and animations so I opened my own store. Now I have a steady stream of Lindens coming in every day. Find your niche!

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1451 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.