You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 252
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Not really, I loose more than I catch. I use random interval, min 40 seconds, max 120 seconds. Of course I miss many, they go in between refreshing, and many show up on the page, even if it's too late

I picked up a home in Esplin and it wasn't the plot I wanted but it's perfect. Some homes just feel right. I got rid of my beach plot and have no regrets.      

To file a ticket against yourself would be simple nonsense! In this case as allways applies the simple rule: what isn't forbidden is allowed. The powers that be would have blocked relogging

Posted Images

I've caught the Quitmann camper twice today - I was going to hold onto it and make an Oasis out of it but unfortunately I notice the neighbour's Halloween decor contains something that is a RL post trauma trigger for me so I have put this back.

• Like 2
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1
1 minute ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I've caught the Quitmann camper twice today - I was going to hold onto it and make an Oasis out of it but unfortunately I notice the neighbour's Halloween decor contains something that is a RL post trauma trigger for me so I have put this back.

Someone needs to make a hug button.  They really do.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
1 hour ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Couldn't you just derender it? ... and Halloween will  soon be over and done with.

Good riddance! *lol* I do not go in for all this spooky and zomby decorations ;)

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Leora Jacobus said:

Couldn't you just derender it? ... and Halloween will  soon be over and done with.

Good riddance! *lol* I do not go in for all this spooky and zomby decorations ;)

Well this camper comes back to me so often I may have to! Knowing it is there is hard also - triggers are strange. I quite like Halloween but it opens doors for probably far more than it needs to!

• Like 3
3 hours ago, Chloe Dolores said:

Knowing it is there is hard also - triggers are strange.

That's exactly right and so unfortunate.  De-rendering is a perfect solution for general eyesores and things to remove from an otherwise perfect photo-shoot; but just knowing something is there is a problem with a bona fide trigger.  It's good to simply go somewhere else and keep moving on until powerful things lose their power.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

First minutes after my computer is started, my alt got a trailer. I should not have it, but my fingers clicked accept before I could think. It is a fingertip reaction to "Bellisseria".

If I could have a house or lodge here, I would love the place a million times. It has lots of water around, a Mole raft, all over nice landscape! At the end of the road, and the edge of developed land. The road ends just out of the bottom right corner.

https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Decker/212/12/0

Going back at 0815 SL time, 17 minutes from now.

campera_001.jpg

• Like 2
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.