Bellisseria Homes Going Back in The Pool!

Chloe Bunny

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Just now, Leora Jacobus said:

What an awfull pity! :(

I tried to IM her in case she might be looking for something else and abandoning ...

but she's not inworld.

....She might not love it ... ...... ....... ..... hoping for you - I didn't realise this house was in the running I was just click clicking about.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Leora Jacobus said:

In this case as allways applies the simple rule: what isn't forbidden is allowed.

Thank you. You sum it up perfectly. "I'm not touching you." The sign says take one but you dump all the candy in your bag because it's not "forbidden." Again, not talking about simple swapping but the attitude that the limits don't exist because they can be got around. How rude of me to point it out. I hope you all find your perfect home! 

In the book of Linden Secrets (found in cabins along camper regions ) it probably states that enough people will do what the page says and the rest will not. But the amount that do will be enough to reduce the server load and maintain balance. It probably also reveals the secret of why no camper or trailers are mentioned on the page. It is all accounted for and our behaviour predicted and expected. Researched you might say. 

• Haha 5

7 minutes ago, RitaCallisto said:

..Really? lol.

image.png.dcd2f9e114e6354516e2e5e76cca62a9.png

I went and checked it before I posted the last reply. It was owned by governor linden.

And as of posting this it was just now taken.

i like it  when are you releasing it   ?i crashed badly now i lost time

7 minutes ago, RitaCallisto said:

..Really? lol.

image.png.dcd2f9e114e6354516e2e5e76cca62a9.png

I went and checked it before I posted the last reply. It was owned by governor linden.

And as of posting this it was just now taken.

3 minutes ago, Chloe Dolores said:

I picked up the Kirbee home again if you want to try for it!! https://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Kirbee/20/184/0  will put in at 33 mins past

and i picked up Sario home for  the third time  ,sending it back in one minute   

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1613 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.