SamyahBowman

Unemployed and Looking

Hello my name is Samyah currently in search of employment; I joined not too long ago but trust I am a fast learner. No expecting high payment or even payment at all, just in search of experience. I can adapt to location, organized, I manage my time wisely as well as being determined to succeed. I am super positive and vibrant; especially when I am multitasking I work wonders under pressure. If you are hiring please do not hesitate to respond. Thank you and have a nice day.

Edited by SamyahBowman

23 hours ago, SamyahBowman said:

Hello my name is Samyah currently in search of employment; I joined not too long ago but trust I am a fast learner. No expecting high payment or even payment at all, just in search of experience. I can adapt to location, organized, I manage my time wisely as well as being determined to succeed. I am super positive and vibrant; especially when I am multitasking I work wonders under pressure. If you are hiring please do not hesitate to respond. Thank you and have a nice day.

here is a job application https://docs.google.com/forms/d/11c-fanx-9SlGN3ZhyU433_VuTW3RAdLUNpHPvEst_d4/edit#response=ACYDBNhh_lUPk4azo9N1fQZ3jq-hYLzM4B0KZz3hIqDuqu9wMx2um8d6Q6hS53ZChqyqDI0