NirobiStClair

Disallowed by Permissions System

Posted (edited)

My apologies if I am posting in the wrong forum, please move to the correct one if this is the case.

I am wondering if anyone can give me advice on the following:  My husband owes land and has set a group up.  In the group he has checked every box there is, to ensure I have the same rights as he does.  However, the one thing I cannot do, is return objects.  When I try I get the following message "Removal of the object '[Cynful] Turtleneck Dress - FlF Pack 1' from the simulator is disallowed by the permissions system." that is one example.  Under parcel content all boxes in regards to returning are checked.  So we are struggling to understand why I cannot return objects.

Any advice would be gratefully received.

Many thanks

Edited by NirobiStClair

Posted (edited)
35 minutes ago, NirobiStClair said:

has set a group up

for all group abillities to be active, the group has to own the land, not just set ( deeding will make it group owned)
when the land is "only" set to group use some abillities won't work.

For some actions it's also often enough to give personal permissions to edit/moving /delete/take ( this is set in the profile or friendslist check boxes)

Edited by Alwin Alcott

Apologies for getting back to you so late, but thank you very much for your response and of course it makes perfect sense.

We will try that once my husband returns.

Again appreciate your response.