Jaylah Sass

Looking for a kid in roleplay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hello!

I'm looking for someone who would be willing to play a child or teen (14 or under) in a family roleplay setting.

It's important to note that roleplay, to me, is defined by emoting.

We do paragraph RP, but don't require that you do the same, as long as you can emote. We would be roleplaying all sorts of things to keep it exciting, like day-to-day, family trips, holidays and so on. 

My IC family is a little unorthodox - think of us like the Addams family. We're characters built on urban/criminal backgrounds, who have traveled all the popular sims in that genre, and who now RP privately around the grid and at our home in SL, so there's a really rich backstory there. We're looking to add a kid into the mix, as our current kids are NPC'd or alted by us occasionally for scenes. We would build a story with you, not expect you to fit into any pre-cut mold. You must understand the difference between IC and OOC and that we are playing characters in roles, not a reflection on the typists themselves.

We're having a hard time finding kids who want to actually emote and create stories through roleplay, if this is something that interests you, I'd love to chat! Reply here or message me in world any time!

• Like 1

Hi there! 

I'm an experienced role player and have played various roles (both adult and child) from a Hogwarts student at Mischief Managed, to an orc warrior on CoL to even a teacher at an elementary school. 

I know the difference between IC and OOC and would be interested in role playing as a child and creating a story.  

Just to be up front though, I already have a SL family though so I'm not looking for more than role play or friendship. 

If you have any questions let me know. 

Hey there!

I am bumping this. I met a really great roleplayer through the forums last time and now that we're settled in, my IC family is looking for someone to play the sibling/my characters daughter. The character is a NPC currently, and we'd like to make her active in the story, if you are interested in playing a young child (12-18 months) message me here, or in world and I'll give you more info. 

On 12/26/2019 at 5:17 PM, Jaylah Sass said:

Hey there!

I am bumping this. I met a really great roleplayer through the forums last time and now that we're settled in, my IC family is looking for someone to play the sibling/my characters daughter. The character is a NPC currently, and we'd like to make her active in the story, if you are interested in playing a young child (12-18 months) message me here, or in world and I'll give you more info. 

I'm an avid roleplayer. I have a child avie and would be interested in roleplaying again as a kid. Message me in world

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 123 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.