Various Parcel sizes for Rent 16384 sqm 32768 sqm on 20k & 30k sims that are G Mature or Adult sims

Jenna Fairplay

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Sim with parcels available for rent

Never Land (G) : Plot size 16384 1/4th a sim with 5000 Prims Cost 3950 Linden a week Never Land

Mystery Shack (Adult) Plot size 16384 with 7500 Prims Cost 4900 Linden a week Mystery Shack

Bloodlust (Adult) : Plot size 32768 sqm 1/2 a sim 10000 Prims cost 7900 Linden a week Bloodlust

Bloodlust (Adult) : Plot size 16384 1/4th a sim with 5000 Prims Cost 3950 Linden a week Bloodlust

I would like to convert Bloodlust to a 30k Prim sim so if you are interested in a 30K full sim please message me to discuss. I do not want to convert it unless I have a renter for it, to save on the cost of converting it.

Plaza (Moderate) : Plot size 16384 sqm with 5000 prims Cost is 3950 Linden a week Plaza

If you visit a plot and there are people on it, that just means it was rented. I sometimes have more than one plot on one sim so message me and I can tell you what else I have. NO Lag, If you rent with friends and rent a full sim I do allow Estate Manager rights to individuals and groups that rent a whole sim. I also give EO rights if you rent a full sim and want to sub-rent.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1661 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.