swaping new avi body

dann87

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, dann87 said:

hey guys, I have a question on switching from signature body too belleza body can I change too belleza body without it changing my head shape I only want it too change my body shape not the head? thanks

As you will keep your head, you dont have to do a lot.

I would consider this as the most easy solution:
Get the new body but use the old shape. Edit that shape and change all body sliders (except the ones for the head, eyes, nose, etc) until your body proportions satisfy you. Head shape will still be the same.
Done.

Or a little more complicated:
Get the new body, and use the shape (needs to be mod) what came with the new body.
Export/screenshot/write down/copy the values forming your head from the current shape into an excel file or on a piece of paper and set them the same way in the new shape.
Done :)

• Like 1

14 hours ago, dann87 said:

hey guys, I have a question on switching from signature body too belleza body can I change too belleza body without it changing my head shape I only want it too change my body shape not the head? thanks

Yes, just wear the Belleza body but don't wear the shape that comes with Belleza, just keep your original shape and head. You  might want to alter some of the body sliders before you're satisfied, so keep a copy in case you wan to wear Signature again. 

You will also need to buy a separate bento hand AO because Belleza Jake doesn't include one like Signature does, and you'll be stuck with permanently splayed fingers without one.

This depends on the shape you are using. If it is full-perm, yes. If not, then it is a challenge.

If it is full-perm then it becomes a matter of whether you are willing to edit and XML shape file. You can export the shape you wear. Or if you are using the a full-perm shape that came with the head export that shape. Either way, once exported edit out all but the head-shape-values and then upload the remaining settings as a new shape. You can wear the new shape over the bodies shape without changing the body.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1654 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.