Sign in to follow this  
Aethelwine

The Mysterious Coldwater Cay

Why is this region a blue square on the word map when viewed as a web page at all resolutions except the very closest view?

Is it just me? I have tried clearing my browser's cache, tried different browsers and it always displays the same way.

It is frustrating especially if you make maps and has been a problem for some time.

I thought it was me and the way my viewer showed the world or mini map.  Interesting.  Someone needs to sleuth out the reason behind this! 🔎

Hmm.  Maybe someone left a region-sized sky platform in place that is transparent on the bottom?  Might be helpful to TP up to 4096, turn on 'highlight transparencies' and fall down to ground level.  If you find a platform, you could write a ticket and it would probably disappear pretty quickly.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hmm.  Maybe someone left a region-sized sky platform in place that is transparent on the bottom?  Might be helpful to TP up to 4096, turn on 'highlight transparencies' and fall down to ground level.  If you find a platform, you could write a ticket and it would probably disappear pretty quickly.

I had to give this a try, but alas, did not find anything that would block out the entire region. There sure are a lot of skyboxes in Bellisseria, though! I had no idea there were that many. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

I did see a few basic prim platforms scattered about, all owned by the same person. They had invisible objects on them, but I wasn't able to tell what (if anything) the objects do. Maybe they transmit evil map-blocking rays! 😛