The Mysterious Coldwater Cay

Aethelwine

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Why is this region a blue square on the word map when viewed as a web page at all resolutions except the very closest view?

Is it just me? I have tried clearing my browser's cache, tried different browsers and it always displays the same way.

It is frustrating especially if you make maps and has been a problem for some time.

Hmm.  Maybe someone left a region-sized sky platform in place that is transparent on the bottom?  Might be helpful to TP up to 4096, turn on 'highlight transparencies' and fall down to ground level.  If you find a platform, you could write a ticket and it would probably disappear pretty quickly.

• Thanks 1

44 minutes ago, Nika Talaj said:

Hmm.  Maybe someone left a region-sized sky platform in place that is transparent on the bottom?  Might be helpful to TP up to 4096, turn on 'highlight transparencies' and fall down to ground level.  If you find a platform, you could write a ticket and it would probably disappear pretty quickly.

I had to give this a try, but alas, did not find anything that would block out the entire region. There sure are a lot of skyboxes in Bellisseria, though! I had no idea there were that many. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.