ZOMG PATCH!!!

Beth Macbain

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Administrators

Folks, we went through and removed a bunch of posts that simply do not contribute here to the topic. 

Sadly some lovely comments were embedded with the lost posts.

This will be the only time I'll put this train back on the tracks before we take other actions towards any offenders.

12308282003e4d74c9a86505cde33787.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 5

since i read  the news a day late   though i posted congrats earlier  so cute had to post these as well  so once again congrats Patchshopping.jpgdryer.jpg.35c78f770b8e3dbbf9c3b5622cc5ac90.jpgwork-anniversary-congratulations-funny-quotes-congratulations-work-anniversary-meme-this-meme-really-work-anniversary-meme-home-impro.jpg.7c585fdab78f5dcf5b993c67c1aa848e.jpg

Edited by roseelvira
can't get the song midnight at the oasis out of my head
  • Like 3

4 minutes ago, Patch Linden said:

Folks, we went through and removed a bunch of posts that simply do not contribute here to the topic. 

Sadly some lovely comments were embedded with the lost posts.

This will be the only time I'll put this train back on the tracks before we take other actions towards any offenders.

12308282003e4d74c9a86505cde33787.jpg

Thank you, and hopefully it is OK for me to say that I like this photo, too!

• Like 4
  • Haha 1

41 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Thank you, and hopefully it is OK for me to say that I like this photo, too!

In my mind, that's me in the train and Patch giving me the stink-eye. Bahahaha! @Patch (not gonna tag you on purposeses) WE LUV YOU! We really do. No one can replace Torley, but you are definitely on his level of complete awesomeness, just in a different, very welcomed way. Well, I think so, at least. :)

• Like 2

15 minutes ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

Psst, you guys.... I love cats, too, but... *points to Patch's mouse ears and tail*

My cats wouldn't have the foggiest idea of what to do with a mouse other than make friends with it and offer it some cheese and the family jewels. 

• Like 3
  • Haha 5

21 hours ago, Patch Linden said:

Thanks everyone for the congrats and well wishes!  My new title is Vice President of Product Operations.

It has been an honor and pleasure in serving the community over the past 12+ years.  

Congratulation Patch 👍😘

e29077913cf80142e4e5714e4f221bbc.jpg

• Like 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1651 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.