Mainland Plot Plus A Linden Home?

Zero Starchild

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

I looked everywhere and found no answer to this question. If I own Mainland can I still get a Linden Home and pay the extra tier? I tried to get a camper and said I did not have enough land credits or something like that.. hmmmm

Premium membership includes 1024 square metres and to get a camper you only need to use half of that.  If your current Mainland is bigger than 512 you will need to increase your tier ahead of time to get one... but they are a fun challenge to decorate.  You can increase your tier for only the months you wish to keep it and you’re billed each month on the same day (e.g. I increased my tier on the 27th of May, 2018, so each month I’m billed on the 27th). I hope you get one Ziggy because I’d love to see you take on the 175 LI challenge.  I’m still in awe of your Ultimate ManCave Houseboat! 🤩

Edited by BJoyful
  • Like 3

3 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

I looked everywhere and found no answer to this question. If I own Mainland can I still get a Linden Home and pay the extra tier? I tried to get a camper and said I did not have enough land credits or something like that.. hmmmm

Linden Homes are in your avatar's name - if you donate most or all of your tier to a group you need to take back an amount of tier sufficient for the Linden Home you want.

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Ziggy Starsmith said:

for your 1024m premium tier then the best we can do is

Linden Homes Trailer or Old Linden Home for 512m tier

+ regular mainland parcel for 512m tier, or a 560m group-owned parcel for 510m tier and 2 tier spare

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.