Gopi Passiflora

For my Second Life Halloween I will be....

... La Calavera, face tattoos, sugar skulls the works ♥ i will of finished making Halloween & it will be time to relax & enjoy my awesome SL ♥

• Like 3

My friends and I are going to dress as Downton Abbey folk as though Downton Abbey were a haunted house and there were a cadaver we're trying to hide, and no matter where we go or who we see we are going to roleplay this out and see it through 🤣  

5 hours ago, JUSTUS Palianta said:

... La Calavera, face tattoos, sugar skulls the works ♥ i will of finished making Halloween & it will be time to relax & enjoy my awesome SL ♥

I did this a few years back in 2014- considering it for this year, too.  

Capture.JPG

• Like 3

Posted (edited)

for my second life halloween i will be.... meeeee ( thats scary enough)

i do like decorate a bit for autumn, but as dutchie i have nothing with halloween. ( thats just comming up from the states last few years, not many people at the country side are very interested in celebrating it )

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2

I am thinking about being a King.  I asked my friends if a girl can be a King, and they said "why not?"  So, a King, unless I change my mind.

• Like 2

I am switching to a tiny avatar and don't have enough money to buy a costume this year, though I'll be fishing like mad to save up for one

...Trick or treating around my (real) neighborhood. 

During the month of October I have been/will be all manner of evil things in SL. Also a cute sheet ghost. 

3 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Aren't you missing a garment or two?  Admittedly, the size of the hat makes up for the lack of the pants, but still...

She's wearing a pumpkin.

As one does.

• Like 1