Is log in's down

Gunner Grun

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

just posted on https://status.secondlifegrid.net/

Investigating - Some Second Life services are currently experiencing an outage. During this time, some Second Life services may be unavailable including, but not limited to: logging in, building, chatting, web services and object rezzing. Please refrain from rezzing in-world, in addition to transacting in-world, on the Marketplace, or on the Lindex during this time.

Oh thank god it's not just me!  I got a weird message when I left earlier and thought I screwed something up.  I even tried changing my password twice in case I somehow got hacked.  Feeling a bit better knowing it's not something I did.

lol Apparanetly I checked status faster then they got an announcement up

Edited by Sandy Schnook

Should be good to go now.

Resolved - This incident has been resolved.
Oct 4, 15:55 PDT
Identified - The issue has been identified and a fix is being implemented.
Oct 4, 15:46 PDT

Except we still have a problem with things not deleting.

Edited by Silent Mistwalker
  • Like 2

Oct 4, 16:30 PDT is the newest one:

Investigating - Some Second Life services are currently experiencing an outage. During this time, some Second Life services may be unavailable including, but not limited to: logging in, and object rezzing. Please refrain from rezzing in-world, in addition to transacting in-world, on the Marketplace, or on the Lindex during this time.

Please monitor this blog for additional updates.
Oct 4, 16:30 PDT

16 minutes ago, Samara Sharkfin said:

Oct 4, 16:30 PDT is the newest one:

Investigating - Some Second Life services are currently experiencing an outage. During this time, some Second Life services may be unavailable including, but not limited to: logging in, and object rezzing. Please refrain from rezzing in-world, in addition to transacting in-world, on the Marketplace, or on the Lindex during this time.

Please monitor this blog for additional updates.
Oct 4, 16:30 PDT

Yes. It didn't show up even after refreshing the page until just now. Although things are deleting now it takes a bit before it disappears.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1662 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.