lost things that has sent back

Catharina Merlin

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1663 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

Hello

Hope you can help me.

My dad rented land at Cypris Island, http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Cypris Island/246/174/22  Now the owners of that sim didnt pay because they didnt have power anymore during a storm.

But everyone on that sim, got removed and all stuff returned to inventory. Now some things are missing. My dad misses some stuff like a dancefloor ( 10M Enchanted Nights Dance Floor V3).

He was using my Intan Couple Dance Ball. I didnt get that back to my inventory……    Even after 2 days it wasnt back in my inventory….

hope you can help me find that back?  Or bad luck? and lost in space?

Hope to hear from you

with kind regard

Catharina Merlin

2 answers to this question

Sadly, some no-copy items tend to be lost during times like that.  Still, before you give up, be sure to look at all coalesced items that you may have received.  When items are returned en masse, they are often bundled together as a single coalesced object.  The object will be hard to identify by name, but you should be able to look in your inventory's Recent tab (filtered appropriately for a time interval) to find objects with the little "stack of bricks" icon next to them.  You'll have to go to a sandbox somewhere to rez and unpack them.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1663 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.