Lilith Sablatnig

Automatic Unlist - Offending Words

So I was changing categories on a listing today and I got the message that my product was unlisted due to a word in the description. Thing is, I can't see anything offensive nor vaguely saucy in there. Listing blurb is as follows:

Any help or advice on this would be greatly appreciated.

Snipaste_2019-10-04_16-04-23.PNG

Snipaste_2019-10-04_16-04-47.PNG

It's the 2 Li or 3 Li most likely, they trigger this ***** all the time , for no real good reason. Someone just randomly types words into the backend for poops and giggles-at least, this is my conclusion and has been my conclusion for, umm..a long time now. 

It COULD be in the keywords too-depending on which ones you use. But, My guess is, you've fallen victim to the same thing most of us have...idiocy behind the wheel.

(that sounds mean to anyone not familiar with the problem, but it's a harsh reality for anyone who is familiar with it..as evidenced by countless threads about it, lol)

If you ask LL they'll probably say "my bad".

Posted (edited)
On 10/4/2019 at 8:43 AM, Lilith Sablatnig said:

Was on with support there. Apparently "zany" is considered a secret forbidden word. Add it to your collection fellow frustrated merchants.

It was "zany" :/ 

I was thinking maybe "due to Second Life restrictions". The Second Life part.  Yes, I TRY to explain that too in my listings...that the object becomes modify upon rez due to scripts it contains which are no modify because most of the scripts that run animations are no modify.  

Edited by FairreLilette

6 minutes ago, Lilith Sablatnig said:

@m0ld Na, already established the problem is the inclusion of the word "zany", as I said.

I apologize, didn't see that post :)

5 minutes ago, m0ld said:

I apologize, didn't see that post :)

No worries. It's still baffling. They recommended I change it to "wacky" but I just omitted the word entirely. Zany is bad m'kay?

My only thought was that 'zany' might mean something else in a non English language, but I couldn't find anything

Just now, CoffeeDujour said:

My only thought was that 'zany' might mean something else in a non English language, but I couldn't find anything

Aye totally or it's street slang for something naughty. Either way is confuzzling.

*imagines hoodlums asking for some zany on street corners*