Automatic Unlist - Offending Words

Lilith Sablatnig

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

It's the 2 Li or 3 Li most likely, they trigger this ***** all the time , for no real good reason. Someone just randomly types words into the backend for poops and giggles-at least, this is my conclusion and has been my conclusion for, umm..a long time now. 

It COULD be in the keywords too-depending on which ones you use. But, My guess is, you've fallen victim to the same thing most of us have...idiocy behind the wheel.

(that sounds mean to anyone not familiar with the problem, but it's a harsh reality for anyone who is familiar with it..as evidenced by countless threads about it, lol)

If you ask LL they'll probably say "my bad".

On 10/4/2019 at 8:43 AM, Lilith Sablatnig said:

Was on with support there. Apparently "zany" is considered a secret forbidden word. Add it to your collection fellow frustrated merchants.

It was "zany" :/ 

I was thinking maybe "due to Second Life restrictions". The Second Life part.  Yes, I TRY to explain that too in my listings...that the object becomes modify upon rez due to scripts it contains which are no modify because most of the scripts that run animations are no modify.  

Edited by FairreLilette

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1647 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.