Hello forums!

I’m currently looking for some casual RP partners/friends who would enjoy rping and hanging out. I’m in the EST timezone and I’m online rather frequently.

My current character is from an Urban background, but I’m very flexible! I myself am a para-rper, but I can adjust to the styles of others. 

If you’re interested in potentially RPing or just being friends, let me know on here or in world (Jubi.Juneberry)!

Posted (edited)

^^ Um... maybe make your own post? Hijacking someones post where she's clearly asking for casual friends and RP... and basically saying you'll only RP with them if they fit YOUR sexual fantasy (not to mention this post stated NOTHING about anything sexual/BDSM) and preferences is rude as all hell.

Edited by Jaylah Sass
  • Like 1

I'm looking for people. I keep having people tell me they are interested but then I never hear from them again. I'm want to do an urban RP. I'm new to RP, only having dabbled prior but I know I hate how long para RP takes. I still like to be immersed though and be willing to find a happy median here. I'd be willing to talk and see if we can RP together.

On 10/3/2019 at 9:47 PM, Jubi Juneberry said:

Hello forums!

I’m currently looking for some casual RP partners/friends who would enjoy rping and hanging out. I’m in the EST timezone and I’m online rather frequently.

My current character is from an Urban background, but I’m very flexible! I myself am a para-rper, but I can adjust to the styles of others. 

If you’re interested in potentially RPing or just being friends, let me know on here or in world (Jubi.Juneberry)!

I have a small group of amazing people I play with and have a few characters that would be open to new storylines. I play modern fantasy inside a masquerade so I can participate in urban stories and just keep it more surface with my own supernatural stuff secret, or I can invite someone in to play with our supernatural RP. Feel Free to IM me in world if you are interested or want to brainstorm. (I tend to forget to check my replies on the forums for long periods. bronwyn.breen )

On 10/3/2019 at 9:47 PM, Jubi Juneberry said:

Hello forums!

Sounds like it'd be neat! I need to sit down and hammer out a few character ideas. Been lazy 😛 Been missing some of the characters I used for the secret world (modern/supernatural/horror/lovecraft).

I have male and female avvies and am also flexible on genres and stuff.

I'm on PST but am usually around daily and dont really have a time schedule right now so I'm sure I'd be around when you were.