Partnering

AnnaLeighaKate

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I recently came back to second life after 3 years. Three years ago I also partnered with someone and they have been out of second life as long as I have if not longer. I want to unpartner them, but I know that the other person gets an email when they unpartner and I do not want him to know that I am unpartnering him. Is there a way that I can go about this without him being notified? I know that he does not get on second life anymore and hasnt been on in 3 years, but I just do not want him knowing I am back. If someone could help me with this problem I would appreciate it. 

3 answers to this question

1 hour ago, AnnaLeighaKate said:

I recently came back to second life after 3 years. Three years ago I also partnered with someone and they have been out of second life as long as I have if not longer. I want to unpartner them, but I know that the other person gets an email when they unpartner and I do not want him to know that I am unpartnering him. Is there a way that I can go about this without him being notified? I know that he does not get on second life anymore and hasnt been on in 3 years, but I just do not want him knowing I am back. If someone could help me with this problem I would appreciate it. 

You can't do it without their account being notified. But chances are that if they've been gone from SL for years they probably have long since turned off notifications from SL, blocked them, or have changed their e-mail address.

As Wulfie said, "Just do it!" 

Even if they get the notice and come back to SL, it is more than likely they won't hang around long. *shrugs* 3 years offline is far long enough to warrant dissolving the partnership. 

Not sure when it was, but you had to verify your email a while back in order to contine getting... well getting emails from SL lol.  So if he has been gone over 3 years, its likely he never verified the email and therefore won't find out.  

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1665 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.