You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi everyone. I was browsing the marketplace for Kid avis and I've seen a few already, which are mainly TD Baby and Kid, as well as an Avi called Bebe. So, I was wondering if anybody kniew if Bebe was better than TD or about the same because, I saw that Bebe has a 5-10 body while TD had a 3-6 body with the normal baby one. I also noticed that Bebe was more expensive than TD I think and was wondering if it was worth buying or if I should just buy the TD Kid body and try to make it taller-ish or stay the same height. I've also noticed that TD has more clothes of course and I'm curious about if Bebe has a wide variety of clothing as well.

Bebe has just released an older version of the avatar with Bebe Youth so I would say Bebe is more current these days. You tend to find that not many developers are making new clothes for Toddleedoo Kid, although the market is already flooded with loads of clothing options for Toddleedoo Baby. 

Tweenster is the avatar I use and is great if you want something older than what Toddleedoo and Bebe can offer. Honestly, try out the demos and see which you like best. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1633 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.