Cahtias

Premium Account Weekly Stipend

As a premium member, arent we supposed to get a $1000 lindens a week stipend? I dont recall getting that

Posted (edited)
17 minutes ago, Cahtias said:

As a premium member, arent we supposed to get a $1000 lindens a week stipend? I dont recall getting that

where can i sign up?.. wished that were true :)
The 1000 L$ sign up bonus is paid only once, during a active premiumaccount after 45 days.

Eric is, mainly, right, the current standard stipend is 300 L$ weekly.
Depending on account age and date signed up, it can be diferent.
Older accounts cán have 500 / 400 premium stipend

Some older basic accounts can have a very small stipend of 50 L$ for logging in weekly.

Good to know, if you ever been premium and downgraded, it's possible the old stipend won't be reinstated when re subscribing for premium, and you get the current standard rate.

https://secondlife.fandom.com/wiki/Stipend

Edited by Alwin Alcott
  • Like 2

Also, there might’ve been periods where you got 1000L as a sign on bonus. So you’d get 1300L the first week, then you’re back to 300L.

Its such an insignificant amount, you might’ve gotten it and not noticed.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, janetosilio said:

Also, there might’ve been periods where you got 1000L as a sign on bonus. So you’d get 1300L the first week, then you’re back to 300L.

Its such an insignificant amount, you might’ve gotten it and not noticed.

Just want to state that this is above incorrect -- so that folks don't get confused.  Alwin has all the info so read that message.  Your $1000 lindens (not so insignificant to some folks) comes AFTER 45 days, not the first week.  

• Sad 1

Posted (edited)
29 minutes ago, Chic Aeon said:

Just want to state that this is above incorrect -- so that folks don't get confused.  Alwin has all the info so read that message.  Your $1000 lindens (not so insignificant to some folks) comes AFTER 45 days, not the first week.  

Lol. 

Actually, there are periods where you get 1000L sign on bonus. I know because I went premium during on of those periods.

How would you know the op didn’t sign up during one of those periods and misunderstood what they were signing up for?

Edited by janetosilio
Cause why not
  • Like 2

Posted (edited)

The 1000 L$ not only comes after 45 days of Premium account, but also only the first time you take it.  If you downgrade and later you decide to upgrade again, you won't get it. 

Edited by Laurent Bechir

I have not known of any offer where you'd get the L$1000 sooner than 45 consecutive days of being premium only discounted quarterly plans. As well as the L$1000 i also recall getting another small bonus of around L$250 the first time i went premium many years ago for paying with Paypal i don't know if that still happens