Looking for a certain hairstyle | Side Shaven.

Lunarauss

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hey all!

I'm browsing the complete marketplace and as much stores that I know off, all in search for a certain hairstyle. As of yet I'm still unsuccesful.

I would love to find one that matches the hairstyle that Cressida has in Hunger games. It obviously doesn't need to be a one on one match, but if somebody could point me in a direction I would be grateful!

563?cb=20190306042857

Greetings

Action Incubator, Mina, Tableau Vivant and Lamb have a few...Wasabi and Runaway (RA) have some,  but older....To achieve the look from the pic, you will have to buy a hairbase separately which is a challenge in it`s self since most bases are Kardashian clone type thing,.....I got one from Dura, comes with omega appliers and is free even....Glam Affair/Tableau Vivant and Mina have a shaved base as well (for sale)...you can even use some male bases, just make sure to try a demo first..

Hope this helps!

There is one I have that is pulled to the side with braids at nOmatch on Marketplace and no.match inworld.

Most of the hairs from nOmatch are Unisex and there are several semi-shaved ones.  The store is sometimes difficult to pull up for Marketplace due to it's odd spelling so I put a link here.

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/nomatch-NOSUGAR-Pack-of-BROWNS/14348726

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1639 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.