What do you think the next tier Premium membership level should be called?

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Personally I don't care what it is called; it's not a title I wear around and it's nobody's business if I am a subscriber or not.  The title of the package has no bearing on how much I want it.  (I want it!!)  

I wish there were a "Just for Me" package where Residents could design their own perks.  Flat rate cost, 10 perks of choice.  Double up on land allowance or triple up... yes to priority access and sandboxes but no to Linden Home and name change or whatever... totally customized every year depending on personal desires for that year.  Call it what they want and sign me up 🤟🤟🤟

• Like 5
  • Haha 1

19 minutes ago, ChinRey said:

I don't care what it's called as long as it includes free ponies!

Let's just be honest here - this is absolutely the most important part of this entire new level thingie, whatever it ends up being called. 

@Grumpity Linden - Can you verify that every new Premium Elite Plus Supreme Prestige Deluxe with Cheese membership will include a pony? 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

44 minutes ago, Beth Macbain said:

Okay, but will there be levels to that as well? Because there is Diana, and then Mary and Flo. 

I went to see Motown The Musical last week for my birthday and since Diana went off to do her own thing is she the Supreme Supreme Level that gets the pony but the Mary and Flo levels just get you a donkey?

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

34 minutes ago, Clarrellae said:

Personally I don't care what it is called; it's not a title I wear around and it's nobody's business if I am a subscriber or not.  The title of the package has no bearing on how much I want it.  (I want it!!)  

I wish there were a "Just for Me" package where Residents could design their own perks.  Flat rate cost, 10 perks of choice.  Double up on land allowance or triple up... yes to priority access and sandboxes but no to Linden Home and name change or whatever... totally customized every year depending on personal desires for that year.  Call it what they want and sign me up 🤟🤟🤟

Sure, just as soon as Comcast/Xfinity.  Frontier, and all the other "cable" companies start offering customizable packages for a reasonable price.

*tosses a snowball into hell* Yep. About that much of a chance of that happening.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Sure, just as soon as Comcast/Xfinity.  Frontier, and all the other "cable" companies start offering customizable packages for a reasonable price.

*tosses a snowball into hell* Yep. About that much of a chance of that happening.

Well I have a surprise for you, if you move to Canada. Some Television companies have that. But yeah, we probably won't see a create your own premium package in this. It will probably just be, a monthly or annually premium package tiers.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Selene Gregoire said:

Move to a country that treats their indigenous peoples even worse than the US does? I don't think so.

Can you please cite your source of where you heard that? I don't think we treat our natives like crap though. But I would say that if you want someone to blame, blame Trudeau. He has yet to do anything for finding justice for the natives here in Canada, nor has he done anything except try and create a holiday. Which in my eyes is kind of a slap in the face. Oh we will bring justice and find the missing native women. Oh well can't commit to that, here's a holiday to make it all better.

1 hour ago, Beth Macbain said:

Okay, but will there be levels to that as well? Because there is Diana, and then Mary and Flo. 

Premium Supreme Diva level and Premium Supreme Background level?

Well I was looking at the period before She went all Diva on them..

We could put a spin on it and go for,The Supremiums..

hehehe

• Like 2
  • Haha 5

1 hour ago, ChinRey said:

I don't care what it's called as long as it includes free ponies!

The breedable or non-breedable kind?

Omg, I was very rl saddened in my rl self when I was looking at SL land one time and came across a bunch of abandoned horses.  Their health was near 0%...they were dying.  Made me so sad.  I wanted to help.  But, there was nothing I could do.  I thought perhaps the person may be ill in rl, too for that to happen.

I don't think I'd ever want to get into breedables personally.  As a Dinkie I have one baby already though.  But, I only want three and then I am having my tubes tied.  Plus, my baby is a gift from God who gave me my baby from Heaven.  So adorable are the baby infant Dinkies though and NOT a breedable thankfully.  I have too much stuff to do to remember food.  I just pretend they have a nanny.    

Edited by FairreLilette
  • Like 1

I would call it “Donor” or “Legacy” level.

Some museums or zoos use those terms.

This is not a popular observation, but people who pay-in Premium are the “stable” income that keeps LL functioning. People who pay more are also paying to help maintain the backbone systems of SL for everyone.

Second Life has meant a lot to me since 2005, if I can chip in a little more to keep it around I am willing to do that.

Actually, I need to add that as a provision in my will :-)

giphy.gif?cid=4d1e4f290a5557d485f6b0ceb7

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, AmandaKeen said:

I would call it “Donor” or “Legacy” level.

Some museums or zoos use those terms.

Zoos and museums are usually nonprofits, and as such can use the word "donor" for obvious reasons, and Legacy typically refers to someone who has made provisions in their will to help preserve the ongoing legacy of the nonprofit. 

As much as I'd love it, I can't write off the money I put into my goofy avatar as a charitable tax deduction. 

And the TMP people have ruined the word "Legacy" forever and always now. 

On 10/3/2019 at 8:14 AM, Selene Gregoire said:

Elite? I have never understood why LL seems so determined to insult and ostracize those of us who are not financially well off.

Basic, Standard, Premium and Premium Plus, gives room to grow a little. In the future Basic Plus and Standard Plus could be added.

But, It's LL so they won't ever see the logic or advantages and we'll end up with Elite Nausea on a daily basis.

This.

47 minutes ago, kali Wylder said:

I kinda like the super family

we could have super, super de dooper, super extra, super superb, super supreme and supercalifragilisticexpialidocious.

I want 'super de dooper' and of course 'supercalifragilisticexpialidocious'

• Like 3

• Lindens
6 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Let's just be honest here - this is absolutely the most important part of this entire new level thingie, whatever it ends up being called. 

@Grumpity Linden - Can you verify that every new Premium Elite Plus Supreme Prestige Deluxe with Cheese membership will include a pony? 

Absolutely.  It will be personally delivered by a shirtless @Patch Linden. All for the very reasonable price of ... ONE MILLION DOLLARS hehehe

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

4 minutes ago, Grumpity Linden said:

Absolutely.  It will be personally delivered by a shirtless @Patch Linden. All for the very reasonable price of ... ONE MILLION DOLLARS hehehe

if any Linden wants to go shirtless by me then I think I should be the one to get paid. Annnd I think me getting one millions is pretty reasonable, for a whole 15 seconds :😺

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

25 minutes ago, Grumpity Linden said:
6 hours ago, Beth Macbain said:

Those ponies were supposed to be here more than a year ago --- and there was no mention of any money back then.

image.png.2fbd6f4577f952e547df5917b7170eaf.png

• Like 2
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1

38 minutes ago, Grumpity Linden said:

I've nothing against Patch, but could I please have a pants-less @Tommy Linden? My attempt to pat his bum some years back was thwarted by excess denim...

187179947_MaddyGropesTommycopy.thumb.jpg.9edd4fac19e9744c6f9fe62a4893373b.jpg

Edited by Madelaine McMasters
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1650 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.