Jump to content
BelindaN

My Flickr Century....

Recommended Posts

I'm not much for boasting, but....😛.... today I bagged my 100th follower on Flickr. I'm so so so pleased!

Yeah I know, there are people on Flickr with thousands of followers.......but I'm not a blogger, I just post a few pictures on there. So for me - having 100 is a really big deal........ and I just had to share.....(boast)...........😊👩‍💻

Sorry! (Not really) Haha.

 

  • Like 15

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, AmandaKeen said:

/me hunts Belinda down and starts following her.....

 

/me grabs a baseball bat - Get off from my patch if you don't want to get hurt. (What is Fickr?)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Zzevir said:

/me grabs a baseball bat - Get off from my patch if you don't want to get hurt. (What is Fickr?)

Flickr...place for storage of video and pics.  You can share them, join groups, look at others pics.  

Edited by usedcars
Add more info
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I dont blog either and I went to check my count, I follow far less people that  the number that follow me! <<<that was big surprise. Added you to the list now @BelindaN :)

 

Edit...I unfollowed just now when I checked back. That BelindaN didnt have a SL profile!  Was I in the wrong place?

Edited by CheriColette
additional info

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, CheriColette said:

I dont blog either and I went to check my count, I follow far less people that  the number that follow me! <<<that was big surprise. Added you to the list now @BelindaN :)

 

Edit...I unfollowed just now when I checked back. That BelindaN didnt have a SL profile!  Was I in the wrong place?

Ooo! Well I have a profile, yes, so I dunno??

Ah there's a BelindaN on Flickr who isn't the real deal!!! hahaha

Edited by BelindaN
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2019 at 10:59 PM, usedcars said:

Look me up I am there

Link please? ……………….lots of usedcars on flickr!!!

  • Haha 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/2/2019 at 5:17 PM, BelindaN said:

I'm not much for boasting, but....😛.... today I bagged my 100th follower on Flickr. I'm so so so pleased!

Yeah I know, there are people on Flickr with thousands of followers.......but I'm not a blogger, I just post a few pictures on there. So for me - having 100 is a really big deal........ and I just had to share.....(boast)...........😊👩‍💻

Sorry! (Not really) Haha.

 

smells like you fishing for more followers... lol

 

  • Haha 3

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

everyone saying look me up.. it is taking way to much time to do that and if you do not give me a link I honestly will not care enough to put the time into searching. ; ) I see yours OP. So thanks

Edited by Tarina Sewell

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/4/2019 at 7:00 AM, BelindaN said:

Link please? ……………….lots of usedcars on flickr!!!

I am following you now

  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...