Purchase only shows in Transaction History

Chipewyan

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I just spent a little over a 1000L. I didn't receive my items, it doesn't show on the CasperVend nor does it show in local chat. But it is recorded in my transaction history. How do I get my L back or either get the items?

Edited by Chipewyan

2 answers to this question

If the store uses the CasperVend system, it should have a redelivery terminal somewhere in the store.  Even if it does not, go to any store that has a CasperVend redelivery terminal and click it.  It will open a web page that shows ALL your CasperVend purchases from anywhere, and allows you to get a redelivery on them.

If you have no luck with the above suggestions, send a notecard to the store owner or the manager (most store owners will tell you how they prefer to be contacted on customer service requests in their Profile).  Include the data from your Transaction Log.

But before doing anything else, first make SURE the items aren't in your inventory.  Look in the Objects folder for new boxed items.  Look in the top level inventory for new folders.  If you bought an item on the Marketplace, look in Received Items.  Using the Recent tab can help narrow down to recently-acquired items, but you may need to adjust its filter, depending on how long ago you bought the stuff.

Also, make sure you are not in Busy (Unavailable) mode while shopping.  Items sent to you may be automatically refused, and you can lose them.

12 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Also, make sure you are not in Busy (Unavailable) mode while shopping.  Items sent to you may be automatically refused, and you can lose them.

This is very important ^^ .  Remember also that when you make an in-world purchase, there will always be a little pop-up window to let you know that the vendor is offering the item that you purchased.  If you forget to click the OK button before you leave the region, the vendor will not transfer the item to your inventory.  That's the standard default in SL (although you can override it with a Debug Setting if you wish). It's a way to protect you from random people who might otherwise give you harmful things that could end up in your inventory if they were accepted automatically.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1666 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.