Sign in to follow this  
Tomm Nexen

Neck and beard glitch

Hey everybody, lately I've been having this strange layer coming out of my neck and beard. Does anyone know what it could be? Nothing has worked so far to remove it. Thanks!

Snapshot_001.jpg

If you're referring to what I've arrowed below -

164037335_neckfix(body).PNG.4ad852f4d02c5882f2c4bd37f21f995f.PNG

- then that's the neck fix on your mesh body. (Angled upwards and outwards means it's your body's neck fix; angled outwards and downwards would be your head's neck fix.)

Wear your body's HUD and look for anything like 'neck fix', 'neck', 'neck sheath', or 'sheath' on it. When you find it, click it and the problem will go away.

23 minutes ago, Skell Dagger said:

If you're referring to what I've arrowed below -

164037335_neckfix(body).PNG.4ad852f4d02c5882f2c4bd37f21f995f.PNG

- then that's the neck fix on your mesh body. (Angled upwards and outwards means it's your body's neck fix; angled outwards and downwards would be your head's neck fix.)

Wear your body's HUD and look for anything like 'neck fix', 'neck', 'neck sheath', or 'sheath' on it. When you find it, click it and the problem will go away.

Thanks it worked Skell! it said "sheath" only so I guess that's why I ignored it completely. The beard stayed the same but I'm guessing it must be the structure.

The shadow around the beard looks like an alpha, which is probably there for the illusion of tiny hairs so your beard doesn't look like a solid lump on your face. That "alpha halo" is normal.

(I'm guessing, here, as a non-beard-wearing lady; but this same effect occurs with a lot of hair, etc., so that's what it appears to be to me. Someone else can probably explain better. )