Tiki Theme Idea!

Gingir Ghoststar

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Okay so here's the idea Patch, Moles and others. Tiki and Beach Home theme. Build islands with volcanos and such, the volcanos could have neighborhoods on their islands and then archipelago of islands to fill it out. Different Tiki huts could be 512 properties and Beach Homes could be 1024. Could also fit in more house boats. 

Edited by Gingir Ghoststar
  • Like 4

/me points to Fruitlands/Eden.  @Elbag Gable is a wonderful estate owner and supporter of boating etc. in SL.  The whole place, and it is a large estate, is tropically themed and there's a whole buncha tiki.  LH's don't have, as part of their mission, putting every private estate out of business, me hopes.

• Like 2

23 hours ago, Nika Talaj said:

/me points to Fruitlands/Eden.  @Elbag Gable is a wonderful estate owner and supporter of boating etc. in SL.  The whole place, and it is a large estate, is tropically themed and there's a whole buncha tiki.  LH's don't have, as part of their mission, putting every private estate out of business, me hopes.

I dislike tiki themes so don't have a dog in this hunt, but I'd point out that the rental rates at those places are way beyond the means of many of us. That being the case, if enough people wanted tiki Linden homes, I'd not object. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Sylvia Tamalyn said:

I dislike tiki themes so don't have a dog in this hunt, but I'd point out that the rental rates at those places are way beyond the means of many of us. That being the case, if enough people wanted tiki Linden homes, I'd not object. 

I feel like the houseboats could scratch the Tiki itch if someone really wanted to go that theme. It's easy enough to turn one of those into 70s swinger Tiki chic. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Beth Macbain said:

I feel like the houseboats could scratch the Tiki itch if someone really wanted to go that theme. It's easy enough to turn one of those into 70s swinger Tiki chic. 

That would be fine as well. My real point was that I don't feel sorry enough for owners of high rent private regions to use that as a reason to say "no" to requests for LH in a certain theme. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.