LAND PRICE

ultimateslasher

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hoping someone could help me,iv'e not been on SL for sometime now,an i currently have land at 4096 an with me not being around as much as i'd like i want to put this up for sale,could someone tell me what a piece of this size goes for now It's on Bisset (Fuzion-Vibes Club..?? Many Thanks

Edited by ultimateslasher

46 minutes ago, ultimateslasher said:

Hoping someone could help me,iv'e not been on SL for sometime now,an i currently have land at 4096 an with me not being around as much as i'd like i want to put this up for sale,could someone tell me what a piece of this size goes for now It's on Bisset (Fuzion-Vibes Club..?? Many Thanks

at the regions around you i see some prices between 1 and 5 L$ /sqm
one (protected) for 22 L sqm (won't sell fast if there's nice reasonable other land available.)

.. it's what you try to get for it. It's always possible to lower it if you think it takes to long.

Next to the automatic placement on the LL for sale list, i'd recommend to post it here in the mainland for sale parcel section.

• Thanks 1

Frankly I'd be surprised if you get more than L$1/sqm (if that). Most of this area is abandoned except roadside or water, so a savvy would-be landowner could probably ask the "mainland Lindens" to carve out a parcel of desired size and have it set for sale to them for L$1/sqm (eventually). So that's the competition.

One thing you can do now is put it up for auction to other residents, which will find a "fair market" value for the land. You can set a minimum bid, though, which could easily result in no bids at all. So exactly one of Price and Schedule can be predictable.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

• 2 weeks later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1627 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.