Halloween Hunt in Bellisseria (and free decorations!)

Sylvia Tamalyn

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

1 hour ago, Malayaa said:

Hi, the Click-Add of the one of the gifts gives me a Item Name Error and does not unpack, I mentioned it to LL chat Support  :) in case anyone else is having a problem

Maybe it is just me LOL

I just zipped around and picked up all four with no problem, so try again?

ETA: Oops, misread what you said. One of the four gifts is something you rez, not add. :)  (The others added and opened OK for me, for what it's worth.)

ETA2: WOW, there are a lot of decorations in the Premium gift box! Thanks, LL!

Edited by Sylvia Tamalyn
  • Like 4

5 hours ago, Chuckey Jigsaw said:

I believe my HUD is broken. I went to the second hint and also received the gift but the HUD refuses to show a new hint. I've tried re-attaching and relogging but it doesn't want to work anymore. I also can't get a new HUD because all items are limited to one copy per avatar. HALP! :S

Did you verify that you re-attached the HUD in a Script-enabled location?  I sent you a notecard with the hints, but if the HUD isn't giving hints it might also not register prizes.  Worst case, use your Premium benefit of Chat support and see if they can fix it.

I must say that only being able to get one of the HUDs is probably a goof on LL's part.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Oh my gosh! This is going to be so fun! I'm going to login later to do this since I absolutely love hunts! Thank you Moles and Lindens both! 

Sorry for all the exclamation marks. I got a little overly enthusiastic! Yep...there's another... 😂

Edited by LyricalBookworm
  • Like 4

10 minutes ago, Cinos Field said:

I can't even find the first one of these. :P The hints are super vague. I don't even know which *sim* the destination is in...

Is there a group for hints or somesuch?

The HUD provides the region name in local chat along with the hint. Well at least mine did... 

• Like 4
  • Thanks 2

2 minutes ago, sceneris said:

@Elyeah just to check, did you go near the pumpkim and click or you cam in and click?

one user reported in bellisseria group that she cam in and click the hud stopped working

I flew over and landed in the sea and cammed up from there. I wasn't that far away but wasn't standing in front of the pumpkin so maybe that is why.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Elyeah said:

My HUD stopped working after the first clue. I've tried everything I can think off and still not working  :(

Unfortunately, like the Gifts, the HUD is "one per avatar" and I don't know if you can reset or fix the HUD.  If you haven't gotten it sorted out / fixed by the time I get home from work this evening, I'll send you the notecard of hints that I sent Chuckey the other day. 

• Like 3

17 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

Unfortunately, like the Gifts, the HUD is "one per avatar" and I don't know if you can reset or fix the HUD.  If you haven't gotten it sorted out / fixed by the time I get home from work this evening, I'll send you the notecard of hints that I sent Chuckey the other day. 

@Elyeah

It worked just fine with the Notecard @LittleMe Jewell sent me! ^_^ I managed to get all of the gifts, even though the HUD didn't change hints anymore. Thanks again! 💜

Edited by Chuckey Jigsaw
Grammar...
  • Like 3

One confusion I've seen people have is when the hints appear in local. When I did it, the hint appeared, the location appeared, and then the message about the gift I just received appeared. This all happened quickly, so the last message pushed the hint and location off my local chat window before I saw it. I had to scroll back in the chat to see it.

A related issue is people clicking the location of the gift server, rather than the location that goes with the hint. If access is denied to the location, you probably hit the gift server location and need to scroll back in local for the actual hint.

• Like 1

Thanks to all involved in this hunt, apart from the great prizes, I ventured through the beautiful landscape that is Bellisseria to places I might not otherwise have gone. I found one particular spot I love, the little island with the lighthouse at Echo Cove. ❤️ Bellisseria.

Edited by Elyeah
  • Like 2

On 10/5/2019 at 10:49 AM, Beth Macbain said:

Oh, and MOAR of this kinda thingie, please! You know, with all that extra time you guys have..

lolol     chasing Beth with hugs and icecream ,,,,, 

anyway      check this out ,,,,,   lookie what i found  on trip advisor   ,,,,,,, lololol639923681_menu.jpggrupy.jpg.4187f079069f3d59be303d0fda9b9b60.jpg

Edited by roseelvira
  • Haha 3

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1653 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.