Differences between the old and new linden home areas

Elinah Iredell

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

7 minutes ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

You only need to check the first drop down like you are doing.  The first drop down is the 'Theme', which is this case is Bellisseria.   So far Bellisseria only has 3 styles available - Traditional House, Houseboat, Camper/Trailer (not sure if that is exactly how they are labeled on the page).   

Great information thanks. 

32 minutes ago, Elinah Iredell said:

I took your advice and got an auto refresher and this morning I think I finally saw one! It came up Traditional house! But the thing kept refreshing every few seconds  every time I tried to claim it the page refreshed and I had to start over again. and then I got locked out. lol. At least I finally saw one. I deleted the auto refresh. If I had not had it on there I might have actually gotten a house. By the time I was able to come back it was gone. Oh well. 

The auto-refresher should have a place where you can set some Text that you want it to look for.  Set the text to Bellisseria.  Then it should stop refreshing and chime or something when any Bellisseria property comes up.   

See the second post in this thread:

• Thanks 1

On 10/1/2019 at 12:00 AM, Daniel Voyager said:

I thought Elderglen and Shareta Osumai was pretty nice. The odd place here and there is alright from my adventures over the weekend. 

New snapshots of the old Linden Home continents

The Bellisseria continent I think is more welcoming overall with all the brand new areas and themes. 

I liked the Shareta Osumai houses best, especially with a bit of imaginitive use of dividing walls. The main disappointing thing for me was no option for a garden; the house is almost right up to the parcel borders.

Meadowbrook's flat roofs give you the option of a rooftop garden and Tahoes have a bit of an exterior patio but there isn't much scope in the Sharetas.

The overwhelming positive thing about Bellisseria for me is the community. But you don't even need to be a resident to participate in that. 

1 hour ago, Matty Luminos said:

I liked the Shareta Osumai houses best, especially with a bit of imaginitive use of dividing walls. The main disappointing thing for me was no option for a garden; the house is almost right up to the parcel borders.

Meadowbrook's flat roofs give you the option of a rooftop garden and Tahoes have a bit of an exterior patio but there isn't much scope in the Sharetas.

The overwhelming positive thing about Bellisseria for me is the community. But you don't even need to be a resident to participate in that. 

Nice that you see all the possibilities in each house. I had never thought of a rooftop garden. They do grow grass on rooftop in some countries . I think it is to help absorb water, provide more insulation, and add  native flowers for wildlife. 

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

The auto-refresher should have a place where you can set some Text that you want it to look for.  Set the text to Bellisseria.  Then it should stop refreshing and chime or something when any Bellisseria property comes up.   

Okay will try it again. Maybe also put in the words camper, houseboat, and traditional for types of homes? 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1660 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.