LeaKiki28

Maitreya BETA

Hey I was wondering what the difference was between the maitreya lara body mesh and the maitreya Beta and where can I get the BETA version, thanks

I've never seen availability of a Beta body at either the Maitreya or LeLutka stores where Lara is sold. I have seen one or two mentions of Beta on product images this would have been from when Lara was no doubt in the Beta phase before mesh bodies entered my radar. Given the updates Lara has had over it's time if you don't have older versions of the body there's no way to get them

27 minutes ago, Claireschen Hesten said:

I've never seen availability of a Beta body at either the Maitreya or LeLutka stores where Lara is sold. I have seen one or two mentions of Beta on product images this would have been from when Lara was no doubt in the Beta phase before mesh bodies entered my radar. Given the updates Lara has had over it's time if you don't have older versions of the body there's no way to get them

I have the maitreya lara body mesh but I noticed the mesh head I got needed maitreya BETA that's why I wondered 

There is no public Beta version of the Maitreya Mesh Body - Lara. There has never been a Beta available to the public. 

You might see clothing items listed as Maitreya Beta - that would refer to the clothing itself, indicating that the rigging of it is experimental by the maker of the clothing.

• Thanks 1