The land aievil korea (235, 32, 22) the land this dead 8 days ago and the owner doesn't respond.

topline1488303740

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

I have a problem with this land "aievil korea (235, 32, 22) "... it is fallen a long time ago but of 8 days.. directly I cannot enter because there is not physical place.. while the accountant of days of the rental continues counting... and the owner doesn't respond me... and I no longer hold back more situation is I want to leave that land and I want them to return me the things that I have inside. :matte-motes-asleep:

7 answers to this question

Do you mean the region is offline for 8 days? Because I can't find any region names "Aievil Korea" it seems the owner didn't pay his tier and LL shut down the sim. You should create a support ticket at https://support.secondlife.com/create-case/ and explain what happened. And you should request that LL will bring the region back online temporarily so that you can take your stuff.

Hello topline. Please just one post for each issue if it is easy. We will see your question and we will answer. Thank you.

At first the sim called Yuri Island and it looks offline on map.

If you can not contact the owner, the only solution is to submit a ticket: https://support.secondlife.com/?lang=en

LL can get back the sim for 24 hours just to get back your stuff.

How come you think it's Yuri Island? I read three questions each saying it's Aievil Korea. If I search for Aievil Korea, I find an ad that mentions Aievil Korea beside Yuri Island and another sim. So it must have exist. Since Yuri Island also appears to be offline, it looks for me LL shut down all of those sims.

It is something really odd. Yesterday i couldn't find region with the name Aievil Korea using the search in world and also the world map. The only result i had was a parcel / plot about 16,000m2 into the region Yuri Island. Today just i searched again. I find region Aievil Korea and no region Yuri Island. Maybe it was a glitch. I TP'ed now to Aievil Korea region and seems ok now.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4727 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.