Best place to buy a car?

Jodi Karillion

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Hi, it is my friends birthday soon and I would love to get a car for him.  Neither of us has used a vehicle in sl before so something pretty simple would probably be best lol.  I have done the rounds of places selling them but I really don't know what it is I am looking for.   I guess I am hoping to get some recommendations from those of you that do have some and possibly the names of some places to drive about.  Thanks.

Jodi

PS hope this is in the right place, if not let me know and I will try and do something about it lol

Heh, what's best? I can tell you about a little car I adore, and it was inexpensive too.  There is a little shop in Seraph City called Gorgon, due north of the landing point, http://maps.secondlife.com/secondlife/Seraph%20City/124/161/106  Demos are in the shop, you can rez one and take it around the sim. That Tango 3 wheeler is a blast, easy to drive and it has just the right engine sounds. It has a plane-like fly mode, not the hovercraft deal that most hybrid cars use. It does wheelies with PgUp, and thee's cute light and horn extras, color change, all that. You can operate it by keyboard + touch or with the HUD, but even the HUD part is fun, and the menu layout is pretty easy.

• 3 months later...
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 4603 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.