looking for ears and eyes...

Sandra8675

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just bought the face tattoo in the picture last night.  The store is ultra huge...  But, i did search it with a friend and didn't see the 'exact' ears nor eyes in the image shown here.  

EARS..  It looks like the ears are elf...  I like how they protrude so much and the earrings.

EYES...  I like how the eye color takes up the entire space in the eye.  I've never found any eyes that fill up the entire eye space with the color green.

If anyone knows where I can find the ears or eyes I would appreciate the help.  Was trying to get the ears and eyes as close to the picture as possible because I think the end result is so nice.

thank you

witch_tattoo.png

1 hour ago, Sukubia Scarmon said:

I can help with the ears, since I got them myself:

https://marketplace.secondlife.com/p/TrapGauze-Djinn-Ears/13543380

Thank you so much!   Can you tell me...  Is it  possible to wear or not wear the  earrings?  I do not prefer the big circle ones it shows in the picture.  Can you also tell me how many skin tints come with the ears.  Again THANK YOU!

On 9/29/2019 at 6:37 PM, Sandra8675 said:

Thank you so much!   Can you tell me...  Is it  possible to wear or not wear the  earrings?  I do not prefer the big circle ones it shows in the picture.  Can you also tell me how many skin tints come with the ears.  Again THANK YOU!

It's absolutely possible to wear them with or without the earrings. They do have an extensive HUD, and also are moddable.
Can't really go inworld right now and look at the skins, but they are easy to match, in my opinion. 

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1667 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.