Sound effects

LadyJulietDream

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

9 minutes ago, Blaise Glendevon said:

Don't wear sound effects attached to your body. It's infuriating. Especially in public.

you probably get super infuriated with me then

when I teleport in on top of you with my starburst poofer which lights up a whole region with a dazzle light array, with billows of particles. Anndd a compressed sonic boom with a rolling thunder tail  :😺

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

We don't know what you're trying to use. It sounds like a product you purchased, so it might help us to know which product. The easiest and fastest way to learn how to use a specific product, however, is to read any and all instructions it came with. Then, if you're still confused,  ask the product creator or their inworld support group, if they have one.

In general, however, a HUD is a clickable display that attaches to your screen - not directly to your avatar, like clothing. Only you can see or interact with it, but, depending what it's for, others can see/hear its effects. You need to find it in your inventory and ADD (not wear) it. Hopefully it came with an instruction notecard, which you should read to understand how it works.

If this isn't the information you needed, your question needs to be much more specific.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1670 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.