Calling those who have lost RL partners.

cecila Beverly

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I just had a look around SL group and places, these days we do have a mental awareness worldwide of some topics people sometimes find hard. Personally mine was the loss of my RL partner at a young age. Something I felt I shouldn't have to deal with so young. My close SL circle became my beacons of support and help, I am sure many others have been through the same and SL has helped in talking and the loneliness some of us find hard to deal with or talk about, along with reminding people humans exist behind AV's.  How about a place or group we can help each other through these hard times, or even to just keep them company in what sometimes can be such a big lonely place?

• Like 3

Have you heard Cariad Lloyd's podcast Griefcast? She lost her father at 15, so early in her life she become someone people would talk to about their own losses and now she talks regularly with other comedians about their experience(s) with death and grief. She does the podcast so people know they're not alone. I can't recommend it highly enough.

Wishing you comfort and healing x

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.