Linden - more new Homes?

Tanika Carver

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

6 minutes ago, Tanika Carver said:

Will you be adding more new homes soon? 

Per previous statements by LL, they will be releasing at least one new region roughly every Mon, Wed, and Friday.  Lately they have been releasing almost every weekday.  So yes, there are more homes coming.  Additionally, there will be more themes coming -- Patch originally mentioned at least 8 different themes and they have only release 3 so far.

They have to completely replace all of the old Linden Homes, plus account for all of the new Premiums that want a Linden Home -- so, definitely many more homes to come.

Keep an eye on threads in this forum and the official Update thread:

Edited by LittleMe Jewell
  • Like 4

27 minutes ago, Tanika Carver said:

well i really would like a "new" style linden home. the old ones are just not to my liking. I will keep checking :)  ty.

You're welcome. :) The advice in that thread can give you a new home. The first posts is long, but very informative.  I have autorefresh on, and it's homes abandoned every day too.

Joining the Bellisseria Citizens group is smart. If you are inworld, there is always posted if they see signs of a release. Even if you miss a release of a region with only 5 minutes, there is almost always some who get a home and abandon it after a few minutes.

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1669 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.