Need Help Adding a Experience to Land

Aara Iceghost

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I've recently signed up for an experience key to add to my own land but have the issue of it not appearing in the "Choose experience" menu of my land, if anyone knows how to make it show up it would be a big help Thank you

3077bc34af6185ccdb3f6e85ed9e4a40.png

As you can see I have an experience but its not showing on the right when i search for it to add to sim I own.

2 hours ago, KT Kingsley said:

Might it be something to do with the ANSI characters in the experience name not getting translated to 'Aa'?

That would be my guess.  That second character is not an "a" but an alpha.  This is a fresh example of the problems that arise when residents use high-bit ANSI characters as if they were letters in the standard alphabet. These commonly cause problems when people use them in Display names, so it's not too surprising to see that they don't work well here either.

Edited by Rolig Loon
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Rolig Loon said:

That would be my guess.  That second character is not an "a" but an alpha.  This is a fresh example of the problems that arise when residents use high-bit ANSI characters as if they were letters in the standard alphabet. These commonly cause problems when people use them in Display names, so it's not too surprising to see that they don't work well here either.

I've tried what you have suggested but the menu still isn't finding my experience

c1de94de9e40cd02d58309c74dcaf9e9.png

You need to search for the exact name, not characters just looking alike.

So you can try to copy and paste it into the search or rename it into something useful.

SL has problems with unicode characters and different tables work/don't work in different places/name fields/search strings. Maybe it even doesn't work at all here.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, Nova Convair said:

You need to search for the exact name, not characters just looking alike.

So you can try to copy and paste it into the search or rename it into something useful.

SL has problems with unicode characters and different tables work/don't work in different places/name fields/search strings. Maybe it even doesn't work at all here.

Removing the special Character and the alpha symbol worked perfect!! Thank you all for you help, I was ripping my hair out over this problem. I am so excited! WOOOT, You are the best Nova ConvairKT KingsleyRolig Loon....

• Like 2

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1664 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.