Brendan Creeley

Longest Members

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 90 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

2 hours ago, LittleMe Jewell said:

I swear, every time this title pops back onto my feed, my mind goes straight to the gutter.

Where it is meeting mine, already engaged. :)

• Haha 2

19 hours ago, Prokofy Neva said:

OMG, the big system hair and big glasses we used to have? It was like the '90s.

I still have glasses like that, but I haven't worn them since about 2009. Pass on the system hair though.

Lewis2_02.jpg.bab12343b3248d3398634704874cd2a6.jpg

• Like 2

On 9/28/2019 at 9:24 PM, Bel Inglewood said:

11 years, 1 month! I started as a Bloodlines recruit. so goth, lmao.

11years.jpg

Where did you find those gorgeous glasses?

• Like 2
  • Haha 1

I'll be 14 on Feb 10, 2019. Rezz date was Feb 10, 2006. 

I was so proud of myself when I took that picture all them years ago. Looking at it now, my avatar has come a long way and so has SL! 

I'm still partial to wings though still :) i still have those!! Whoooo!

The second picture was during my days of fighting with my trusty Katana. I was about to teach the little lion how to spar. Fun times, fun times! 

153881386_1823b4e136_o.jpg.d2e7c9c13b07350b25c55e9cfff30067.jpg

381175134_3413553272_o.jpg

• Like 6

I made my account in November of 2009. I just logged into SL today after two years. Most of the landmarks and stores I used to shop at are all gone. It was disheartneing having to delete a lot of my old favourite hangout locations. 

I don't have any current pics... need to make some new profile pics... and I'm not digging through all those boxes for an old one any time soon. 

Original rez date: April 13, 2004.

I was an AW refugee.

My first avie was born 12 dec 2006, so in 3 days she will be 13 years old. Zeta is  about one month younger.

20072019.jpg

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

I'll be celebrating my 12th Rezday in March. Looking back on my years I can't stop recalling (and shuddering too) at the bling-bling jewelry phase SL went through. You'd rez into a sim and suddenly go blind from 10+ avatars all having effect laden necklaces that made a strobe light look weak in comparison. 

• Like 1

Geat.png.b61c316317bbd9ef7c117eaae9e04005.png

My original rez date is 01/01/06, here's a pic of me by someone else on the web over at sandbox island... ah, what a mess it used to be.

• Like 4

It's been nearly 16 years six months on my first account Beryl Greenacre who started June 24, 2003; Enigma Bombay, now my main, started two months later on August 23, 2003.

I haven't played SL much for the past seven years, but I've just started logging in again this month and I'm having fun. I bought a mesh body and feet several years back, but I've not yet converted to a mesh head - I hate giving up my ability to truly customize my toon's face. It might be time to finally take the plunge, though; any recommendations on good mesh heads would be appreciated!

• Like 3

I'm a little over thirteen years old myself! Still on my original account as is my partner Dragon although he's not on as much lately. My store is almost as old as I am! 

• Like 1

11 plus years here. I just got back into it again lately so I feel like I am relearning everything and trying to find need good connections. 

• Like 2

When I came back last October after a long absence, I thought I would lose interest quickly again. It's now May, I'm approaching my 17th rez day, and I've signed in nearly every day since last October. I think I might be more engaged with SL now than at any point in those 17 years. I'm definitely thrilled it's still around, and that I'm still part of it.

• Like 2

My favorite part about seeing the before and afters is that most people still tend to resemble the same overall look after all these years! Just a far more refined version of their original vision

• Like 1

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 90 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.