Longest Members

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

My member is so long that -- Oh, wait.  That's not what the OP meant.  Never mind.

My main, Debi Baskerville, will be celebrating her 16th rez day next month. She's got her walker already. She's spry and doesn't need a wheelchair yet.

I joined April 6, 2008. Here's me, two days later...

Posted Images

I'll be 14 on Feb 10, 2019. Rezz date was Feb 10, 2006. 

I was so proud of myself when I took that picture all them years ago. Looking at it now, my avatar has come a long way and so has SL! 

I'm still partial to wings though still :) i still have those!! Whoooo!

The second picture was during my days of fighting with my trusty Katana. I was about to teach the little lion how to spar. Fun times, fun times! 

153881386_1823b4e136_o.jpg.d2e7c9c13b07350b25c55e9cfff30067.jpg

381175134_3413553272_o.jpg

• Like 6
  • 2 weeks later...

I'll be celebrating my 12th Rezday in March. Looking back on my years I can't stop recalling (and shuddering too) at the bling-bling jewelry phase SL went through. You'd rez into a sim and suddenly go blind from 10+ avatars all having effect laden necklaces that made a strobe light look weak in comparison. 

• Like 1

It's been nearly 16 years six months on my first account Beryl Greenacre who started June 24, 2003; Enigma Bombay, now my main, started two months later on August 23, 2003.

I haven't played SL much for the past seven years, but I've just started logging in again this month and I'm having fun. I bought a mesh body and feet several years back, but I've not yet converted to a mesh head - I hate giving up my ability to truly customize my toon's face. It might be time to finally take the plunge, though; any recommendations on good mesh heads would be appreciated!

• Like 3
  • 4 months later...

When I came back last October after a long absence, I thought I would lose interest quickly again. It's now May, I'm approaching my 17th rez day, and I've signed in nearly every day since last October. I think I might be more engaged with SL now than at any point in those 17 years. I'm definitely thrilled it's still around, and that I'm still part of it.

• Like 2

My favorite part about seeing the before and afters is that most people still tend to resemble the same overall look after all these years! Just a far more refined version of their original vision

• Like 1
You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 178 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.