Linden Realms

miranda Sapphire

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

I have been playing the new Linden Realms the last few days and at first I wasn't sure if I was going to like it because I enjoyed the old one so much but then I decided to do the Amulet quest and I had a blast. I'm so happy Linden Realms is back. Not only is it fun but it is challenging too and I have learn a lot of *ahem* new creative words as I try to do the quests lol

Anyhow, it's a nice break from the every day hum drum that we do every day such as building, designing, RPing, etc. The work and creativity that went into Linden Realms is amazing and very well done. The ONLY thing I would change is to help with the lag (IF possible) is put up a script counter. I've seen script counters up on sims that if you do not lower them to X number of scripts then you will not get past the script counter. I think it would be great to have around the landing point because people are coming in very script heavy. Yesterday while I was there, 1 person had on over 500 scripts. Another person was running around with 5 Fennux attached to them which adds to the lag.

Anyways, all in all, I had a great time and will continue to play. 

Thanks for the update, I may go have a look-see myself. I love the Linden games, they're fun. As for lag, I have a graphics preset made up for them (especially helpful when hunting Glytches) - I set draw to 128, and turn LOD to 4, every single other slider and checkbox is set to minimum or off. It's amazing how performance JUMPS when you do that. Even with Basic Shaders turned off you can still play these games very well and with continuous 60 Frames per Second, you shouldn't ever have a game fail because of lag (Latency is another issue altogether).

• 2 weeks later...
  • 5 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went to that place, knowing that Linden Realms was reopened. I captured some of what I saw.

''Stupid flying at Linden Realms''
https://vimeo.com/388377333

Surprisingly, They can fly freely in the sky, and can free pass through rocks and mountain. About during my 30 minute stay, I witnessed more than 10 avatars fly in the sky. so swag!!

As before, gameing and morals has already been losted at the place.
There is no profit or earnings for LL. Just the loss of L$. Linden can immediately close this place at any time again.

50L$ loss per week per one free account, woww I can't even. what an excellent stupid.

Snapshot_001.png

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1540 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.