Looking for a fully working TV

MelodyHaxx

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

You cannot stream Netflix or Hulu (or even pay-walled YouTube) into SL no matter what you do. The only way to do it is you setup a video camera, aim it at your RL TV, play the Netflix movie and "record it" with your camera and while doing that: live-stream it to YouTube or other publicly-accessible URL and then stream that URL into SL. Many YouTube videos also have DRM on them in such a way as to only allow them to play on YouTube, in a web browser, though there are some SL TV sets that will play these. PM me here and I will look at the one I have when I can get in world next and let you know which it is, if you're interested.

• 4 weeks later...
On 9/24/2019 at 8:44 AM, Alyona Su said:

You cannot stream Netflix or Hulu (or even pay-walled YouTube) into SL no matter what you do. The only way to do it is you setup a video camera, aim it at your RL TV, play the Netflix movie and "record it" with your camera and while doing that: live-stream it to YouTube or other publicly-accessible URL and then stream that URL into SL. Many YouTube videos also have DRM on them in such a way as to only allow them to play on YouTube, in a web browser, though there are some SL TV sets that will play these. PM me here and I will look at the one I have when I can get in world next and let you know which it is, if you're interested.

This is true for any pay service, such as WWE Network or even your cable television provider's streaming website, unfortunately.

You could always tab away and watch those, tho.

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1648 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.