Sign in to follow this  
Phillip Aubin

Seeking Active Roleplay Communities

Hello all, I'm a seasoned roleplayer looking for active roleplay communities since all the ones I know and love are either long gone, knocking on deaths door, or simply having lost their luster.

I'm fine with cyperpunk, modern, military, apocalyptic, and fantasy communities, preferably ones without a complex HUD system involving RP items to stuff into my inventory, but I'm fine with stats and dice.

I'm not interested in GOR, rape dungeons, or alike communities, nor am I looking for a 'family'.

If you can drop names and locations for me to check out, optionally along with a description of what the place is all about, I'd be happy to check them out and see how I fit.

Thank you for your time, and I look forward to future adventures your recommendations can bring.

I don't know if can post the URLs on here. But you can find them in the search engine. They are the most active sims... there maybe more. But these ones I've been to.

Remnants of Earth (Cyberpunk) The majority in the sim are furies. However, there are some human avatars but they are very rare. The role play is ok.. depending on " who " you role play with.

Nocturne: New Orleans by Night.  ( Based off of vampire the masquerade) If you've never heard of Vampire the Masquerade. Best you do some research, it will help you understand the story line and the role play itself.

Clifton Forge ( Modern Supernatural).  The role play is good and the people are nice. It's still a very new role play sim..Mostly paragraph role-play. But they welcome just about anyone who is looking for RP.  Werewolves , humans , witches , vampires.

Crack Den Roleplay Sim ( modern)  I haven't role played there in a long, long time. Some people say the role play is dead there and some say it's pretty active.

Edited by Minx Kurosawa

If you are into Sci-Fi and Cyberpunk you may also look into Gaga-Rin Colony as well. It may not be as active as some others yet, but there is a small group of dedicated role players, and they are actively seeking more.