About Gaming Sims

ChiBunni

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.

Question

10 answers to this question

20 minutes ago, Lindal Kidd said:

Interesting question...can one circumvent the state restrictions by using a VPN?

I hope not.  I mean, the fact that you can appear to be in an embargoed state by virtue of using a ISP in one seems to imply that you can do the reverse.  If a VPN lets you skirt the laws in your own state, though, then you are clearly doing something illegal.  If the authorities catch you, they won't be happy. I don't sympathize much either.

On 9/21/2019 at 9:22 AM, ChiBunni said:

Can anyone tell me why I can't get into gaming sims? I have payment info on file, I'm in my 20's, and my state is not on the no go list. Any ideas?

Thank you!

i just want help knowing what the requirements are for a gaming sim that has no gambling

14 hours ago, smithing752 said:

i just want help knowing what the requirements are for a gaming sim that has no gambling

If you mean a gaming region that does not at the moment have any skilled gaming games on it, I would think the requirements for a gaming region would still apply, because a "gaming region" is a specific region definition that is set up and includes additional charges to the region owner, whether the owner has set out skilled gaming or not yet. 

You are about to reply to a thread that has been inactive for 1225 days.

Please take a moment to consider if this thread is worth bumping.